Blue and Gray Index du Forum

Blue and Gray
Le Forum de l'Association Blue and Gray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hull 1-1 Barnsley: Michael Dawson earns point for Tigers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Les Campagnes de la 29th Division -> Les Origines de la Division
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hull 1-1 Barnsley: Michael Dawson earns point for Tigers Répondre en citant

sbobet thai Captain Michael Dawson earned Hull what could prove to be a valuable point in their fight against relegation from the Sky Bet Championship after they drew 1-1 at home with fellow strugglers Barnsley.

On-loan Swansea forward Oliver McBurnie had given the visitors the lead with a first-half header but Dawson shot home with 17 minutes remaining to leave the Tigers three points and two places above the drop zone, one point and one place better off than Barnsley.

The visitors had to replace Adam Jackson shortly before half-time after he suffered a serious-looking injury in a clash of heads with Hull's Jon Toral, with the Barnsley player taken off on a stretcher after a stoppage of more than 10 minutes.

Hull had the better of the early exchanges and won two corners in quick succession but neither came to much, Adama Diomande heading straight at Nick Townsend from the second.

The home side were getting most success down the right but full-back Ola Aina's low cross was easy for Townsend to gather.

Barnsley's first chance fell to Mamadou Thiam after 13 minutes but he headed a cross from Dimitri Cavare well over following a quick free-kick routine. sbobet thai

Barnsley started to come back into the game and took the lead after 21 minutes as McBurnie grabbed his third goal in two matches, rising unmarked to power a header into the top right corner from a Brad Potts cross.

Hull decided to go route one but when Nouha Dicko crossed from the right no home player was able to get a telling touch.

Dicko flashed a shot across goal following an exchange of passes with Toral as the home side pressed in search of an equaliser.

Toral headed wide from a Jarrod Bowen cross and went down injured along with Jackson after a clash of heads as half-time approached, with the latter coming off worst.

Jackson had only recently returned from a knee ligament injury suffered against the Tigers in October. His club tweeted after the match that he had "regained consciousness quickly" and was talking to medical staff.

Hull started the second half in determined mood and after winning three successive corners Jarrod Bowen's inswinging free-kick was met at the far post by Angus MacDonald's header from a tight angle, which Townsend kept out with his legs. sbobet thai

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 06:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he misses Manchester United and Jose Répondre en citant

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he misses Manchester United and Jose Mourinho

maxbet Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he is missing Manchester United and his former manager Jose Mourinho. In an emotional video posted on United's official Twitter page, the striker addressed his old club as they met for their end of season awards on Tuesday. United agreed to the mutual termination of Ibrahimovic's contract in March, before the 36-year-old signed for MLS side LA Galaxy. In a personal message to the United squad, Ibrahimovic said: "I see you are doing well. You made it to the [FA Cup] final, which I like a lot even if I am not there.

"Here, everything is okay. I enjoy the sun every day.
"I want to say to all the fans: 'I miss you, I miss playing at Old Trafford and seeing all the red shirts'. I have great memories from there. "I want to thank everybody for the push, adrenaline and energy you gave me. I want to thank my team-mates also because you have been fantastic and you made it easy for me. "Coach [Jose Mourinho], I miss you also. You know what you need to do to win. There is no secret behind that." maxbet

Ibrahimovic also announced his vote for United's Player's Player of the Year award, backing the eventual winner David De Gea. "Even if a goalkeeper shouldn't win player of the year, but he has had a fantastic year," he said. "He continues that high level of performance." De Gea was also claimed the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award, becoming the first player to win it four times. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hull 1-1 Barnsley: Michael Dawson earns point for Tigers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Les Campagnes de la 29th Division -> Les Origines de la Division Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation