Blue and Gray Index du Forum

Blue and Gray
Le Forum de l'Association Blue and Gray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Blue and Gray -> En arrivant un petit bonjour et une petite présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Real Madrid legend Raul has described Harry Kane as one of the world's best strikers and admitted he would like to see him at the Bernabeu.

Kane has been outstanding for Tottenham this season, taking his goal tally to 35 in all competitions with his late winner against Crystal Palace on Sunday and matching his total for the whole of the last campaign in the process.

The 24-year-old's prolific form has seen him linked with Real Madrid, and Raul, who scored 323 goals in 741 appearances for the Spanish giants during his playing career and now works behind the scenes at the club, has been impressed by what he's seen.

"Harry Kane is a typical striker," said Raul, who was speaking in his capacity as a Laureus ambassador ahead of the 2018 World Sports Awards. "He scores in every single game. I think he has great qualities. I like him a lot.

"I don't know if he wants to change or if he has the opportunity to change, but I think he is doing well. He is one of the best strikers in the world."

Asked if he would like to see Kane at Real Madrid, Raul said: "Why not? Of course, I imagine a lot of teams would like to bring him to their team." sbobet8888

Raul also commented on speculation linking Real Madrid with Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar, who is set to miss the upcoming Champions League meeting between the two sides due to injury.

The Brazilian only completed his world record £200m move from Barcelona to PSG last summer but recent reports have claimed he is already a target for Real Madrid.

"Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain and at the moment I think he is focused on them," said Raul.

"I don't know about now but in football there are always surprises. Nobody thought last summer that Neymar would move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain." sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the Répondre en citant

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->
Along With The Gods-The Two Worlds-Ha Jung-Woo.jpg · Along With The Gods-The Two Worlds-Cha Tae-Hyun.jpg · Along With The Gods-The Two Worlds-Ju Ji-Hoon.jpg · Along With The Gods-The Two Worlds-Kim Hyang-Gi.jpg · Along With The Gods-The Two Worlds-Kim Dong-Wook.jpg · Ha Jung-Woo · Cha Tae-Hyun.IF you interest its please see my link:ดูหนังออนไลน์

ดูหนังออนไลน์

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 04:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aston Villa complete first transfer of the summer as Grealis Répondre en citant

Aston Villa complete first transfer of the summer as Grealish and Chester attract interest

link sbo Gollini gone
Pierluigi Gollini has officially left Aston Villa as Serie A side Atalanta opted to activate their option to buy the goalkeeper. The 23-year-old goalkeeper has spent the last 18 months on loan at Atalanta and made seven appearances across all competitions last season. Despite rarely being selected ahead of No.1 Etrit Berisha, Gollini has demonstrated enough ability to convince Atalanta to part with £3.8million to make the move permanent. Gollini only joined Villa two years ago from Hellas Verona, but he’s delighted to have secured a move back to his homeland.

“I tried to prove myself every time I was called upon and now I am very happy, as making this move permanent was my objective,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “It was a personal victory, I hope to find more playing time next season. I love my country and am very happy to be back in Italy.” The cash from Gollini’s transfer to Atalanta will come in handy for Villa as Dr Tony Xia desperately tries to raise funds. The Chinese businessman is experiencing major cash-flow problems and needs to offload players this summer.

Spurs want Jack
Tottenham Hotspur have joined the race for Aston Villa's crown jewel Jack Grealish. Some news outlets are even suggesting that Spurs are leading the race for Grealish with Villa's current financial crisis ensuring interest in the highly-rated playmaker ramps up. Leicester City, Newcastle United and Everton are known admirers while Manchester United and Arsenal have also been touted as possible destinations for Super Jack. Despite supporters' calls to resist selling the Holte Ender, Villa's hierarchy are resigned to losing him and are now out to secure the biggest transfer fee possible despite their weak negotiating position.

link sbo Spurs, of course, are coached by Argentine Mauricio Pochettino - a manager with a proven track record for nurturing young English talent and helping them realise their England ambitions. Grealish has made no secret of his desire to play for England, having pledged his allegiances to the country of his birth a few years ago. But why have Spurs joined the race? And, more importantly, how much will they cough up? Football.London's Alasdair Gold provides some background on interest in north London.

This must stop now
29th November 2017, Ed Balls – ballroom legend and chairman on Norwich City, told that club’s AGM “the consequence of relegation from the Premier League and the ending of the parachute payments means we face big financial challenges if we don’t get promoted this season.” He went on to say, “We’ve reduced our salary bill a lot. We’re trying to be lean, efficient and as good as we can.” In January this year, Norwich sold their best player for a healthy price, writes Alex Berwick.

link sbo Meanwhile over at Villa Park, Aston Villa – who had been relegated alongside Norwich 18 months previously, increased their wage bill yet again. I highlighted what Balls’ had said at Norwich at the time. There seemed to be a lot of ‘what if’ thinking at other clubs, and slightly less of that at ours.

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 07:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'We were talking to each other, getting each other through i Répondre en citant

'We were talking to each other, getting each other through it': Harry Kane hails England's spirit and togetherness after Three Lions secure injury-time win over Tunisia in World Cup opener 

sbobet asian Harry Kane's relief was as clear as his joy after securing England a last-gasp victory in their World Cup opener against Tunisia.Gareth Southgate's men made an outstanding start to the Group G encounter in Volgograd, where the 24-year-old opened the scoring with his first major tournament goal.But referee Wilmar Roldan controversially awarded a penalty that Ferjani Sassi converted and the video assistant referee then inexplicably overlooked Tunisia's manhandling of Kane in the box.

Yet just as it looked set to end as a draw, the England captain nodded home to secure a 2-1 win that he hopes will make the 'people in the pubs back home proud'.'We are proud of each other,' Kane said after the Three Lions started a major tournament with a win for the first time since 2006.'In a World Cup, you're never sure how it's going to go and in recent years the first games have always been difficult.

'It looked like it could be one of them nights again, but we've got great togetherness as I've said before. You're always proud to see it come off in a game.'We were talking to each other non-stop, getting each other through it. We never panicked, we never looked like conceding another, which was important, and then got we deserved at the end.'

Kane liked the way England flew out of the blocks at the Volgograd Arena, where they had to rely on character beyond their years.'It goes to 1-1, momentum changes a bit, so I thought we recovered well from that,' he said. sbobet asian 'It is always in the back of your mind that it is going to be one of them days. The ball just wasn't falling to our player at the right time, but that's what the character is about.'That's why we work so hard to go to 90-plus minutes and thankfully we got one in the end.'

Kane was named man of the match for his display on a night when the lack of VAR was striking, particularly when the Tottenham striker was dragged down at corners by Sassi and Yassine Meriah.'Maybe a bit disappointed by that,' he said. 'Obviously when you look at the penalty they got... I've not seen it back, but on the pitch it looked quite soft.'I guess that's what VAR is there for, to look at them decisions. If they didn't think it's a penalty, we have to deal with that.'For me, I struggled to get them off me. I tried to run at a few corners and just couldn't move.

sbobet asian 'I guess as players there's nothing we can do about that. We just have to hope that officials are getting it right more often than not.'And the officials were not the only irritant in Volgograd, where insects proved a nuisance throughout.'There was a lot more than I first thought,' Kane added.'We got told before that there was going to be quite a lot of flies and when we went out for the warm-up it was a lot more than we all kind of thought.'We had a lot of bug spray on before the game, half-time, which was important because there was some of them in your eyes, some of them in your mouth.'But I guess that's part of just dealing whatever comes your way and the team coped with it well.'

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Blue and Gray -> En arrivant un petit bonjour et une petite présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation