Blue and Gray Index du Forum

Blue and Gray
Le Forum de l'Association Blue and Gray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Not Showing My Birthday

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Les Campagnes de la 29th Division -> L'Allemagne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilljany

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Not Showing My Birthday Répondre en citant

Facebook Not Showing My Birthday
> DOWNLOAD

-Kerry Reply DeborahMae Broad February 23, 2016 at 5:51 pm oh, thank you so much! When I hover over my name, not even on my timeline, it has my birthday ! I will confirm your friend request right now! thank you Reply Kerry Rego February 23, 2016 at 5:54 pm Im so glad I could help! Reply DeborahMae Broad February 23, 2016 at 5:56 pm You made my day! I was so aggravated by my birthday showing that I was thinking of cancelling my page. .. Tags: facebook, how to, what you need to know By Kerry RegoKerry is a Social Media Technology Trainer Speaker Author based in Santa Rosa, CA. What you can do is hide your birthday during the week it occurs (I always get some the day before and the day after) and make it visible again afterwards. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Reply tony Thwaites April 19, 2016 at 8:52 pm Sorry, this is the standard answer on Facebook sites, and it doesnt work. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. 707-520-4572. Reply Kerry Rego June 21, 2016 at 1:41 pm David, Im sorry to hear that it doesnt work for you. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. And the statement above that it works for some but not for others simply does not make logical sense. How do I cHange to make it stay? Reply Kerry Rego February 21, 2017 at 10:03 am Sarah, have you tried logging out of Facebook, logging back in, then changing your birthdate settings? Sometimes this helps. .. Mine are set to only me (both day and year), yet friends are notified. If youd like to hide your birthday on Facebook, heres how to make sure all 900 of your friends arent notified, prompted to write on your wall, or purchase a sponsored product. I double checked. BUT: I do not want facebook send reminders to my contacts about my birthday. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Select a page.Home Blog Teach Speak Geek to the Core Write Press Books Store Services Calendar Bio Testimonials Contact Home Blog Teach Speak + Geek to the Core Write + Press Books Store Services Calendar Bio + Testimonials Contact Contact Me Today! How to Hide Your Birthday on Facebook Standard Post May 10 2013 by Kerry Rego In Facebook 17 Comments Some people love to get birthday messages on Facebook. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It may seem illogical that these instructions work for the majority of people but that there are a few accounts that this simply doesnt fix the problem. Learn a lot more about Facebook by checking out my other posts. You really helped me! Reply Kerry Rego February 23, 2016 at 6:00 pm Im so happy to have made a difference in your day! Take care and feel free to ask me any other questions you have here or on my FB page Be well. Not showing your birthday to the entire world is a good preventative measure to take against identity theft. I just sent you a friend request so that I can see what your friends see. Social media and Technology Consultant services: education, implementation, training, support and keynote speaking in Santa Rosa, Napa, Sonoma, Marin, Bay Area and worldwide. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Reply David June 8, 2016 at 9:46 pm Does not work. 2017 Kerry Rego Consulting Website by Inbound Design 1011 Second Street, Suite 100 Santa Rosa CA 95404 Privacy Policy Back to top . Navigate to your profile (updated January 2016) ClickAbout under your cover photo ClickContact and Basic Info Scroll down until you see your birthdate, hoverover Birth DATE orBirth YEAR Click on Edit and choose whom can see either (I have it set to Friends for Date and Only Me for Year) *If you select Only Me for your birth DAY, no one will know its your birthday and you will receive no birthday wishes from your friends. My privacy is very import ant to me and I need help to fix this please Reply Kerry Rego February 23, 2016 at 5:49 pm DeborahMae, did someone tell you they can still see your birthday? I located you on FB and I cant see it. Reply Sarah February 17, 2017 at 2:12 pm I try to change my birth date, it will take the change, but I come back and its changed back to original date. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. I do not want my birthday on facebook 5a02188284
like uri facebookfacebook poker chips hack pro v1.0 gratisdownload facebook home terbarufacebook freezer hack downloadauto like facebook buat google chromefacebook chat software for samsung duosfree download latest version facebook blackberryhow do i delete my facebook account without a passwordfacebook auto like 2013 octoberhack facebook menggunakan google chrome

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blue and Gray Index du Forum -> Les Campagnes de la 29th Division -> L'Allemagne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation